Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow Day

Today we got a bunch of cold white stuff dumped on our sidewalks. All of the sidewalks around us got it too, so there was no escaping it. I really hate going outside because it makes my feet cold, and when it falls from the sky, it makes me wet. Ew.
I understand that we have to go outside to go potty. If we don't, Mom and Dad get really mad. But today, with all the white stuff, Mom decided to take us for a WALK!! Who does that?!
Damon thought it was great. He just ran along jumping in the white stuff like it was food. I wouldn't mind it either if I was fat and hairy like him. But I'm not! I'm skinny and don't have much fur - I belong inside on days like today!!!
At first I tried to shake out my feet, but Mom kept pulling me and saying, "Come on, Jack."
So I walked and cried, walked and cried while Damon acted like it was the greatest thing we'd ever done.
Suck up. They still remember you peed on the bed last week.
When we got to the end of the block I thought we'd turn around and come back but no...we just kept walking. This is where I put my foot (well...butt) down. I was not walking anymore! So I sat and cried and knew Mom would eventually pick me up (which she did). And I spent the rest of our ''walk'' snuggled against Mom. It was still cold, but at least my feet could dry off.
And get this - Damon cried when we went INSIDE. Mom had to drag him in. I don't get it. He must be adopted.

No comments: